504 Posts in 414 Topics - by 887 Members - Latest Member: ESCOBAR! csgolive.com

Server Time (UTC)

Author Topic: FS17 Horsch Tiger 10 LT/LTP Pack  (Read 348 times)

Offline Hurkulez

• Modding Unlimited Network
  • Administrator
    • Trucking Unlimited Network
FS17 Horsch Tiger 10 LT/LTP Pack
« on: January 31, 2017, 02:53:47 am »
FS17 Horsch Tiger 10 LT/LTP Pack

Horsch 33 foot (10m) plow and cultivator package. Essentially these are just (slightly) edited versions of the standard Giants Horsch 10 LT cultivator. Fixed the AI turn issue. Works well with both the hired hand and Courseplay. No errors or warnings in the log. Why should you download it?

When I was a kid, my father and Grandpa Johnie farmed cotton (before boweevils took the crop two years in a row), peanuts and soybeans. Plenty of plowing and cultivating for everyone. By 13, I knew just how boring it was to go back and forth across a field all day slowly dragging a plow.

One of the issues I've had with FS is the idea of speed limits on plows and cultivators. I think they should go just as fast as you can pull them. But I also think they should be harder to pull -- just like the real thing. Seven miles per hour is fast for a plow, nine is nearly supersonic IMO. But, if you've got the tractor these plows will go that fast... The manufacturer recommends 400 hp and up.

These are a couple of the implements I use to test tractors I'm editing. One of the features I like is that they don't like direction changes and will pull lighter tractors sideways, causing them to oscillate down the field. They're the reason for the heavy duty duals and triples on the 9R.

And yes, there is still a speed limit. But it's gonna take some horsepower and traction to reach it...

Credits: Giants, Stevie